Massage Envy Spa was launched to create a completely new category in the wellness industry with a mission to deliver a high-quality experience promoting a healthy lifestyle through the art of massage and spa treatments. With nearly 800 locations in 45 states, the company has become the largest massage therapy franchise system in the industry and continues to expand its nationwide presence. This unprecedented growth makes now the ideal time to open a massage business.
As one of the country's fastest growing wellness brands, has redefined the massage business and offers franchisees a day spa business plan with:
- Strong margins and attractive returns with average annual unit volume of more than $1.2 million.*
- Membership-driven recurring revenue with a base of more than one million members.
- Over one million massage sessions performed per month.
- Total investment of $352,000 - $569,000, including franchise fee.
- Strategic partnership with global skincare leader Murad®
is growing significantly and
- Consumers spend between $5 and $7 billion annually on massage therapy.
- Individuals visit massage therapists 140 million times a year.
- The number of Americans using massage therapists has doubled since 1997.
- Many Fortune 500 companies now offer massage as an employee benefit.
As consumer demand increases for affordable and convenient massage therapy and skincare treatments, Massage Envy Spa must continue to expand its massage business plan in order to meet this demand. With both single and multi-unit massage franchise opportunities for development, the company is seeking franchisees to open new locations nationwide.
- Entrepreneur Magazine, Franchise 500 – ranked #64 in 2011
- Entrepreneur Magazine – ranked 49th Fastest Growing Franchise in 2011
- Inc. 500/5000 – ranked #137 and #2331 respectively 2011
- AllBusiness (a D&B Company) – ranked #23 out of 300 Best of the Best 2011
*As reported in item 19 of the current Massage Envy FDD. Please review the FDD for further clarification of this metric.