State-of-the-Art Training and Support
To ensure Massage Envey Spa franchisees can maximize their potential as massage therapy business owners, the company's comprehensive training and marketing is focused on building and sustaining a profitable business and strong brand identity. Franchisees benefit from a robust support system that includes everything from field training to massage therapist recruitment support.
Start-up vs. Ongoing
Owners of Massage Envy Spa franchises receive guidance in all phases of the start-up process. Our support ranges from site selection to grand opening promotions, creating a successful massage therapy business plan, and everything in between. In addition to start-up support, Massage Envy Spa offers ongoing support to ensure you offer the latest products and services and have the necessary tools to promote and sell them. Massage Envy Spa continues to support franchisees throughout the life of their massage therapy franchise.
Click on a title below to read more.
Sales and Field Support Team
Massage Envy Spa has a team dedicated to field support providing:
- Onsite visits and regional seminars
- Online training and webinars
- Training follow-up programs
- Guidance to regional developer teams
- Programs and materials to support new service offerings
Continuous Operational Support
Massage Envy Spa ensures the highest standard of operational procedures to maximize sales and profitability.
- Hands-on assistance with all aspects of running a health center
- Experienced Directors of Field Operations available for support
- National Franchise Advisory Board of elected franchisees, regional developers and corporate staff offer guidance
- Extensive Business Operations and Policies and Procedures manuals
Massage Envy Spa provides a strong communications program that includes:
- Daily email updates and MEIntranet.com (proprietary website)
- Community Update newsletters
- Brand Forward e-newsletters
- ME Magazine
- Hands & Hearts newsletter
- Conference calls and webinars
- Three-day Annual Franchise Conference (AFC) for RDs and franchisees